Help is in sight.
We provide Nevadans with vision impairment access to vision resources and help them stay connected to their community through our extensive online guide.
Throughout the state of Nevada, there are countless resources available to those with a qualifying vision impairment. Our goal is to be your one-stop resource for programs and services that support your personal vision needs. From support groups and organizations to technology and education, we’re here to help keep you connected to your world. Contact us today to find out how you can live more independently.
- Nevada Center for Excellence in Disabilities
- Nevada Assistive Technology Resource Center
- Nevada Special Education Technology Assistance Project
- Nevada Dual Sensory Impairment Project
- Nevada Disability Advocacy and Law Center
- Nevada Rehabilitation Division
- Nevada Talking Book Services